ACLEDA Bank Plc., a main bank in all segments among banks in Cambodia, is looking for 02 qualified Cambodian national contender for the position of Staff of Legal Unit to work in Head Office
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Being fully responsible for legal affair and general legal issues for ACLEDA Bank
- Coordinating and communicating with public institution related with law enforcement and other practice related with domestic and international business.
- Searching for related local and international law to announce timely.
- Coordinating or solving related issues of subsidaries and other related branches of ACLEDA Bank Plc.
- Doing other work-related tasks assigned by management
- Bachelor degree of law
- Any Cambodian who is majority
- Good command of English, read, written and spoken
- Computer literacy (Ms. Word and Ms. Excel)
- Good at inter-personal skill and customer service
The application should be received on October 25, 2016 until November 08, 2016 by 12 noon and shortlist will be posted on November 23, 2016 at our Headquarters and Branches. The interview will be made at our Headquarters.